Wow, think how bright it will be at night! You never hear about shuttles taking off anymore. It used to be such a big deal that each one was broadcast on TV. Where are you? What are you doing? So glad you figured out the picutre thing!! I love it that you are posting!!!
I just heard on the news that there was some sort of problem with Atlantis, but I came into the room too late to hear the story. Did anyone catch that?
Your pic is really good, if you enlarge it. Are you close to the beach? I didn`t hear of any problems with Atlantis, but we were gone for a couple of days.
4 comments:
I was able to see my first live shuttle launch on Friday. It was amazing!!! I cant wait to see a night launch.
Wow, think how bright it will be at night!
You never hear about shuttles taking off anymore.
It used to be such a big deal that each one was broadcast on TV.
Where are you? What are you doing?
So glad you figured out the picutre thing!!
I love it that you are posting!!!
I just heard on the news that there was some sort of problem with Atlantis, but I came into the room too late to hear the story. Did anyone catch that?
Your pic is really good, if you enlarge it. Are you close to the beach? I didn`t hear of any problems with Atlantis, but we were gone for a couple of days.
Post a Comment