PIC NIC!
HELLO FAMILY!!! How about a bit of a talent show? Anyone juggle, recite poetry, sing some old songs (or new)? Gotta Kareoke machine? Cindy and I might come up with a few sing along songs. If you can even remember a verse or a chorus just type it into google and you may find your entire song to print out and share... REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:
Wow! That is really a great photo, Dona! Was this at Lake Michigan, and if so, what was a California Pelican doing there?!
You and Cindy are so lucky to be going to the picnic--Hello to everybody for me!
Good job with the photo Dona. The label, under the post says you were in Calif. The Label thing doesn't work the way you think it would. I mess around wiith the pic and text to get it to look the way I want by going to preview. Even then I post it but it looks diifferently on the blog so I go back and change it.
Hmmm! maybe my talent for the pic-nic could be a computer set to our blog for Uncle Tony to see. May be impossible to get a connection though.
HA HA I know a lot of old songs but I can't sing. I need all of the good singers to drown me out. See you all in a week!
Deb... you sing, good or bad, or you get another birthday spanking! it should be alot more this time!
And ah, the photo was taken in California in December '06 when Pascalle and I were camping in Chula Vista. We toured all the old sites including Mom's old house on Horne Street...it looked beautiful... I'll post that one next for any one who visited or lived there... Thanks LuLu you'll be there in spirit. We'll be thinking of you! Love...
Post a Comment