April Birthdays
April 10th. was Ainsley`s birthday (Jim`s daughter) She was 8 years young. We celebrated today on Easter Sunday with a traditional dinner. We had fresh kielbasa with saurkraut, ham, potato salad, green bean casserole and tossed green salad. Most of her aunts and uncles, cousins and grandma and grandpa were there.
Also celebrating an April birthday, Tracy (John`s wife) on the 21st. and today April 12th., Bill`s sister, Margaret is turning 80.


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Ainsley! What is a webkinz domino cat and what kind of Birthday cake/pie is that?
You are so lucky to have so many relatives around and grandma and grandpa too!
I`ll let Jim explain what a Webkinz is and maybe he will take a picture of Ainsley and her collection? She also has a baseball bobblehead collection. The cake was a cookie and we ate it up so fast, I don`t remember what was on it except balloons.
The only reason I know what Webkinz are is because I saw them at the store! Frieda's birthday is April 12 (I hope...) I sent her a card and I had the date in my memory bank, so I hope it's correct.
Happy Birthday to Ainsley and Tracy! Alice, didn't Tracy accompany her girls on Spring break? She was telling me about it at Christmas. I can't believe Margaret is turning 80! I haven't seen her in awhile, but she always seemed younger than her age.
Yes, Tracy was shaperone for Carly and some seniors. They went to Mexico. She said they had a great time and didn`t leave the resort to go into town. John said he was happy that they got home safely. Paul and his fam were at Chicago and Jim went there, too. I heard Scott and Roz were going there too on the train. Brenda and Steve just got back from Hawaii, they had a great trip, except for the long plane flight. We had a good time up north, came home $2,400. richer, thanks to the tribes and their casinos. We are going to N. Carolina this Sunday for a week. We are staying at Cherokee, NC, up in the mountains. Yes, its an Indian resort, so I`ll have plenty to do while Bill rides the trails. Becky and Nicole are planning to meet us there. We are driving, still don`t like the flying bit. Oh, I forgot, Sandy and Andrea visited 8 colleges during spring bread week instead of going on vacation, and Hess didn`t take his retirement from GM, he is still working here and might go to Lansing, Flint or Spring Hill so he can get more retirement time.
Did Paul and Jim go to Chicago this past weekend on the train? Yes, Scott, Roz, and the girls went. That would be funny if they were all on the train together.
Good for you winning that money... Looks like your luck is still with you.
See if you can get me a Cherokee shirt in NC to go with my (Jeep) Cherokee. I'm going to keep my Jeep until it stops running or it's a classic (whichever comes first). I hope Hess' gamble pays off!
Which colleges did Andrea and Sandy visit? Any particular interests? Is she thinking in state or out? Hess maybe needs to build up his savings before he retires!!
How come Alice always comes back from gambling with winnings?! I thought the Casio's had that sort of thing worked out in their favor. Will the Tribes start to not Alice to come? What would she do?!
Jim and Paul`s families went to Chicago last week. We had spring break the week before Easter. Kent county schools always have it the first full week of April, regardless when Easter falls. They both drove also, the Amtrack from GR has a lot of problems.
Sandy and Andrea visited Adrian, Hillsdale, Calvin, Alma, Cornerstone, Western, and she spent the night at Hope College. She wants to be an elementary school teacher. She really likes the smaller colleges and she wants to go in state, but live in the dorms. They also visited Grand Valley in GR, but if you live close by they want you to live at home, I guess housing is at a premium.
I don`t always win, but I`m way ahead. One bad thing was that I won a $1500 jackpot and I have to pay income tax on that. If you win or lose, they always want you to come back.
Post a Comment