Vote for Inge!
The Tigers have 3 players going to the All-Star game.
Brandon Inge is one of five selected for the Final Vote ranking for the last spot on the American League roster for the 2009 All-Star Game, July 14.
You have to vote before Friday so go here and vote.....and vote and vote! As many times as you can want. It's so easy!
The Tigers have already put out one enticement. Everyone who votes for Inge at tigers.com will be automatically entered in a drawing for an Inge autographed bat.
Inge's Tigers teammates began their support soon after the Final Vote candidates were released Sunday afternoon.
"I believe wholeheartedly that he should go," said second-time All-Star Justin Verlander, one of the beneficiaries of Inge's stellar defense at third base and a Final Vote candidate himself as a rookie in 2006. "He's one of the main catalysts for this team, and one of the main reasons why we're in first place right now. I think he's earned it."

5 comments:
I voted yesterday about 20 times and i will today, too. He`s been a favorite of mine since he was a Whitecap. He deserves to go to the All-Star game this year.
I voted over 100+ times, its a tied race and today is the last day.
Well, we finally got Jim interested enough to post. I hear Inge is in first place, now. Keep voting.
"Inge triumphs to snag Final Vote spot
Fans send Tigers third baseman to 2009 All-Star Game"
Good job everybody!
Maybe we should put more sports info on this blog so Jim will comment more!
Inge didn`t hit a homer last night in the home run derby, but they say he was the happiest guy there. Prince Fielder, Cecil`s son won hands down. One commentator said that Inge didn`t hit any home runs, that he would hit 2 today in the all-star game! Patty, I hope you get FOX Sports channel for the game tonight, if not I would find a sports bar.
Post a Comment