Goodbye 2010-Hello 2011
Happy Birthday, Bill a young 77 tomorrow! This is at our white elephant exchange, he had to pick the last gift and he got some rooler-blades, just what he wanted-not. He gave them to Jim. Thanks Stan for the cribbage set that you sent to him. Deb, we can use that Bob Evans gift card tomorrow when we go to Traverse City, we like to stop there for lunch.


6 comments:
Those chrushciki look a little different than I remember. I first thought "why are you posting a picture of chicken tenders"??
I got the Bob Evans idea from the gift exchange list! Have fun in TC. Any news about when to schedule Boyne?
I thought of chicken somethings too!
I'm glad Bill, with his many years of experince, decided to give away the roller-blades. He should stick with his bike. It seems to be working....keeping him young and spry.
BTW, I got notice of Alice's post. I can't seem to see any reason why sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I DO check the box for email follow-up comments so I seem to always get those. but i first have to make a comment and check the box.....which is a good reason to make some sort of comment!!
I get an email when both of you post, Alice and Patty.
I never get your posts or comments, Deb.
so far I got responses from Tracy and Kim {Paul} about Boyne. Tracy will be out of town the last weekend of Feb. and of course, they got a new puppy to train. Kim says they can make it. I`m thinking you and I should book a condo and whoever else joins in, ok. Lets give them until Monday to respond.
We got into quite some snow up in Leelanau and our lakeshore got hit, too. Thats good Christmas is past.
New picture, huh, Alice? Surrounded by presents? Nice.
Do you check the box after you write your comment and before you press the publish comment box?
Yes, I do check the box and I changed my picture a week ago, you`re slowing down, Patty.
Post a Comment