Early Spring
It is raining and cold today so I thought I should post pictures of the yard from the week. Who knows if the flowers will survive the night.
| The redbud still has not opened its blossoms fully. It knows better! |
| Rhubarb is such a surprise to see as it seems to explode from the ground. |
| The peach tree has hundreds of buds but the cold night last week turned some of them brown. I hope some will turn into peaches. |
Is your new patio shaping up, Deb?

2 comments:
This is the second time this week Stan went out to cover the perennials. Crazy weather! This afternoon, it was hailing so hard that the Meijer parking lot was slippery and you had to watch your step. Yes, our patio looks good and is waiting for the sun!
I hope your peaches are ok... Frost warning tonight. Looks like gas and fruit prices will be outrageous this summer.
Oh Happy Spring to everyone!
Patsy.. your beautiful garden.. what a special place! I never tire of seeing it! With those perennials .. old friends indeed! My mouth starts watering at the sight of your rhubarb!
It's been super sunny here.. I've been laying out getting a start on tanning this ol' hide.. even makes the wrinkles look better! seems like we had only 2 months of winter.. Feb & 2/3's of March.. now we sit back and watch the magic of green fill the landscape.. the grape vines are sprouting.. getting ready for that blessed new fruit! ahhhh... Spring!
Post a Comment