Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fire!

We had a quick little fire here on Sunday morning. Bill was getting rid of the weeds growing between the bricks on the walk when a spark must have jumped to the pine shrub, and it went up like a match. Pretty scary but all is well.

I'm using this as my first attempt to post from my iPad. I had to download a blogger app, Alice. It was free. I can't do much but use the pics I have on my pad. There is an app that costs $5 but it looks like you can do more things to make the post look nice. We'll see how this one ends up looking.

WE NEED RAIN!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well, Patty! We're supposed to get some rain on Sunday, just in time for father's day.

Alice said...

It's dry here too. Sunday our boys are repairing our shed, let it raining Monday!

dona said...

Patsy..your big strong beautiful house.. glad the fire was Beaten Back.. terrifying I'm sure..

We get the CBS evening news here.. the next day.. can you imagine? all those people who lose their homes in those huge fires out west? What a shock.. I think photos would be a difficult loss.. good thing we have this blog Eh? You should post some artifacts from Bill's 'Lincoln' room sometime! We all owe YOU..

Glad the house is safe & sound!