Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our trip down south

Bill had to have his grits for breakfast.
We sopped to visit Nicole and Lola at her new house in Knoxville TN.
We drove through the Smokies to get to Becky's house in NC.
We stayed at Emerald Isle but the weather was bad, rain hot and muggy.
We visited Camp Lejeune and national museum of Montford Point Marines.
We put over 3,000 miles on my car and came home to a redecorated office room.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Sorry the pictures are not in right order, I'll have to work on that!

patsy said...

They're great pictures. Seem in order to me.
Good to see Becky and Nicole.....I think I know who Lola is!

Good debate last night and really great Tiger game. My heart was pounding the whole night....going room to room to listen and watch. When is the next game? Tonight?

tickets go on sale today for the world series games. Anyone going to try to get some?

Anonymous said...

Yes, really nice to see them! It must have been good to come home to a new office space. I think last night was a triple victory...Tigers won, Obama was fiesty on the debate, and Bristol Palin was finally eliminated from Dancing with the Stars. You can see I was multi-tasking with the remote. Game is on at 8 tonight and I'm happy to watch it here!

Alice said...

I tried to get on the Tigers website at 10am and was in the waiting room for half an hour and never got in, so I will watch on TV.
I listened to the debate on tv and kept my IPad on MLB, caught Bristol voted out at the end! Justin (Apolo) is still in!
Funny thing, Bill talked to his cousin, Robert in Toronto last night and found out that Robert's grandson, who lives in Columbus goes to Ohio St. And is active in the Democratic party and got to escort Michele Obama when she spoke at the college.
John and Paul were over this morning to get the dock out and took a look at another room they want to update before Christmas, that means I can plan another trip!

Anonymous said...

I just went on Stub Hub and saw a ticket in Kaline's corner for tonight's game for $10,000.

Alice said...

That's what people do that get a ticket from Tigers.com, they re sell for profit! Wow, add hotel, parking and food, plus gas to get there. I hope they save some money for the street people begging by the stadium!