Our week with Justin and Maud
![]() |
| Mexican town in Detroit on Thursday |
![]() |
| Our barbecue dinner on Saturday |
![]() |
| Maud and Stan toasting marshmallows |
![]() |
| Mother's day brunch |
![]() |
| Before driving to the airport on the last day |
![]() |
| Justin and Maud on the boat on Wednesday |
![]() |
| Eating White Castles on Tuesday |
Part of my mother's day gift was to convert my old VHS tapes to DVD and they'll be ready in a few weeks. Thanks to both of them for the best mother's day I've had in a long time and for keeping Stan busy. He found a juicing buddy in Maud and was making fresh juices everyday to combat all the food we were eating:)








5 comments:
What, no Buddy's?
We went to Loui's, which is Justin's favorite. The owner was partners with Buddy's owner a long time ago and split off to do his own thing. It's an old place stuck in some other decade so it's just as charming as Buddy's (and delicious).
It looks like most of the week was good weather, it was nice here until Friday when we had our garage sales! Saturday, too!
Nicest to have Mother's Day with your kids. Lucky you, Deb.....and Alice. Great pictures!
I don't think I've converted our family VHS to CD's yet. I made a copy of a VHS that Uncle Tony had converted from film several years ago. Will have to check.
It would be great if they can come for Pierogi Fest. Cindy and Jess might be able to make it too.
I've never been to Mexican town. Will have to try it sometime.
Julianna is coming in on Thursday for a week. We're supposed to work on the gardens but have lots of other plans like going to the Tiger game next Thursday!
Actually we haven't celebrated Mother's Day here, yet. Everyone is coming over next Sunday to work for me. We have some roof repair, putting the dock in, rotor-tilling the beach, cleaning the Summer furniture, some painting, taking the furniture out from the shed and anything else I can come up with. Brenda is organizing the work bee and bring over pizzas for lunch. All I have to supply is the drinks.
Post a Comment