HEART'S
Today it's is raining but yesterday was a perfect summer Pierogi Fest day!
Justin, Maude and friends. They all love pierogies. I wonder if they danced at all?
Maude encouraged me to post from my iPad by showing me how and I find that it can be easy.
Thanks, Maude. I think you need to give a class to a few of Justin's relatives! One thing I notice is that the pictures are too big and so you need to click on them to see the whole thing. Any suggestions?





13 comments:
If you bring up the post and pics on blogger the pics come up big, on my IPad.
I'm glad we had good weather, we just got home and it poured all the way. The sun was shining, though when we got home!
Justin and Maud's flight made it safely to DC. I know, it was raining hard earlier and I thought they would be delayed. I have pretty much the same pictures as you and Patty. What a great day! So glad so many made the time to come.
Lucy & I wowed them all at a Polish-fest in Los Angeles, when we were a bit younger.. next time when we're all together, we'll show you girls a few of our moves.. (& hopefully not break a hip)..
All the girls in the pics are Looking GOOD! 'specially Roz n her girls!.. Patsy, you look Mah-vel-ous with your hair pulled back! Chic! Deb & Alice too as always..
Et Maude? Bienvenue à la famille! Tu est jolie et tres agréable! Alors.. Allez! Je tu donnez Bisous chérie!
Dona, you have a way with words, both in french and in english! Kisses to you too! We miss you.
We need an French interpreter!
I think we may need to take some senior citizen classes in French!
Patty, Didn't you have to take a language in high school? I did, and you went to a fancier school! What did you take?
Latin! You had to take it if you were on a college track back then. The nun felt sorry for me. And I was so miserable and bad at it that I never wanted to take a language again.
At SHM you could take a college prep course and you would get a language class or a business course preparing you for a job. I took a business course, typing, shorthand. My best class was sewing, I hated our religion class, it was taught by Father Smallash, he would always call on me, I guess he knew my Dad.
I figured I knew enough Latin from hearing Mass everyday, so I took French :) I know, Fr. Cendrowski at Immaculates used to hold our religion class once in awhile and he reeked of cigar smoke. Strange, the stuff you remember!
I hope I would have some pictures from the fashion show when I was a senior and I made a dress for you and we were in the fashion show, I think you we're 2 years old.
I was looking through some old pictures and I think I may have that! I can't separate it from the others on the page to scan because they're taped together. I'll see what I can do.
Too bad Maud and Justin aren't still there. You must miss them.
Post a Comment