Saturday, October 26, 2013

Winter's coming!

It sure looks like the cold weather is settling in.


I try to bring in some planters to prolong their life and cut some flowers before the frost gets to them.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sky today looked like snow, but Stan said he only saw flurries. Next week it'll be really dark when we turn our clocks back.

patsy said...

Nice pics, Alice.
I forgot that we'd be turning the clocks back soon. Yikes!
It rained here with icy pellets. Yuck!

Talked with Uncle Tony yesterday and everything is good.

Alice said...

So good to hear that Auntie and Uncle Tony are doing ok.
Have you heard anything from Dona lately?

patsy said...

Yes, Dona called me on Friday and motivated me to call Tony. She and Jean are busy enjoying retirement and each is teaching English in their town. Their kids are doing well but missing them of course. We talked way too long....!

I got a lot of work done in the gardens since it was so nice out. Hopefully is will stay decent for a few more days and especially for Halloween.

Alice said...

I see that Julianna is 31 years old today, are you thinking about the day she was born, Patty?