Sunday, December 8, 2013

Catch up!

No new posts?  Everyone must be as busy as I am.  
I thought I should get these up though.
It was actually pretty nice to be without electricity for a while.  We went from the quiet times reading by the fire to New Hampshire and the grandkids.
This is Olivia, 19 months, and ready to do anything her big brother  tells her to do.
Ryan, 6, is full of energy and we had lots of fun.
It has become a tradition for everyone to trace their hand and draw a turkey.  I brought feathers to liven it up a little this year.  
Bill's daughter, Jennifer, is amazing!  She so deserves to have a little girl to dress up.
This scene is probably familiar to evryone.  Jennifer's mom  is a photographer and trying to get the family shot.   She also cooked the Thanksgiving dinner although her husband is in charge of preparing the turkey.  Delicious as usual!
I'm sure everyone has recovered from Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas and New Year's.  Julianna will be coming home and helping with decorating and baking and shopping with Bill.  Can't wait!!  
Don't forget to take lots of pictures and then put some on the blog....when you get a chance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, I didn't recognize you under that hat! Looks like you had a fun time with the children. Yes, Christmas is definitely coming up fast! I feel really behind this year. Justin and Maud are coming in on the 21st and staying a week. Well, I'm off to go shopping. On top of everything, Stan's birthday is this week. I'll post later!

Alice said...

I wanted to go out, too, but we got 4 in. Of snow!
Patty, don't you wish Jennifer and her family lived closer? These grandchildren grow up so fast!
I just read on FB that they had a fire at St. Stanislaus, the caretakers house was destroyed, but it didn't spread to the church, so many fires in Detroit!
We were busy last week, we looked at a couple of condos, I'm not convinced that I want to live so close to my neighbors!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the St. Stan's fire was on the news last night. Also, another house in the Heidelberg area burned. I heard that a campaign on FB earned $3,000 to hire security to watch that area, but apparently it didn't help.