My late blooming tulips are finally opening up. The Detroit Tigers bird house was a gift.
As soon as I put the flower box on the deck, the robins built a nest next to it. I guess I won't be sitting out there for awhile.
These will go in the ground after the tulips die.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lookin' good! I can't wait to see it in person next week. It was 90 degrees on Tuesday and the flowers on our little patio are huge. The roses do really well out here. So glad it's back to the 70's again :)
I don't think I knew that you had a deck too! It looks lovely and the birds must appreciate your gardening too. Hope the weather and blossoms hold for your get together.
2 comments:
Lookin' good! I can't wait to see it in person next week. It was 90 degrees on Tuesday and the flowers on our little patio are huge. The roses do really well out here. So glad it's back to the 70's again :)
I don't think I knew that you had a deck too! It looks lovely and the birds must appreciate your gardening too.
Hope the weather and blossoms hold for your get together.
Post a Comment