Saturday, May 14, 2016

Mothers Day-Week and Flowers

Enjoyed Mothers Day all week with my family, dinners, get-together so and phone calls. Becky sent me some Mothers stickers for my window, also put up some political ones!

Sandy and Brenda took me flower shopping at Countryside greenhouse, now I have work to do outside( when it warms up again). We also saw a great show and concert (Garth Brooks and his wife, Trisha Yearwood). Had a surprise guest Friday for our pizza dinner, Taylor was in town for a wedding this weekend. Hope everyone enjoyed Mothers Day as I did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy week! It finally stopped raining but started again. Did Brenda get a new job with a different company? She emailed me this morning and said she had a new job and was traveling.

Alice said...

No, actually she is back to her old job with GFS. She was working for Pinnacle a different division of GFS for awhile and spent 60 hours a week on the job! They are on vacation down south, New Orleans, I think. It's hard to keep up with the family and their travelling.

Alice said...

Your rainy weather made national news, we had snow flakes this morning. Yesterday the high temp was 47 degrees!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I guess I misunderstood her email. I thought she left GFS totally. The closest snow here was western PA. I hope you didn't plant your flowers yet!