galanski family, paczkowski family, galan family, delfino family, and extended families
It seemed to me like August was the longest month! Today we remember Marty on her birthday. Last year, Kara sat in on our sisters picture at the wedding. We miss you Marty!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:10 AM
12 comments:
Well, to me August seemed to fly by fast. September is my favorite month, not just because it's my birthday month, but because of the weather for one thing, it's sunny and high 75 here today! We have our last Tiger Friday ballgame to go to tonight. They are in the playoffs that start Wednesday also. The Detroit Tigers are still playing and the college football games start. The color tours will start up soon and Art Prize in GR starts in 3 weeks. Life is Good!
Kara posted a nice picture of Marty and herself on F B, check it out. Always think of our dear sister in Heaven on this day, especially.
I love September too. The weather here is great for once! Only got to 80 today, what a difference. I enjoyed it because it's going to be back in the 90s next weekend. I saw the FB post and all the nice things everyone said about Marty. She sure was loved and is missed by everyone.
Are the Tigers going to be in the playoffs this year? They don't seem to be too far behind in the standings. There are a lot of Orioles fans here because they were the team to follow out here before the Nats came to DC.
Will I have to check Facebook now too? I like the blog but it seems it's only us oldsters that post or comment. Facebook is too many people. I guess there is a way to limit imput though, right? The blog is not as easily accessible on the ever present cell phones probably. Is there a way to get the picture from Facebook to the blog? I'd love to see it! Kara looks so much like Marty in your "sisters" pic. Except Marty wasn't that tall, was she?
We are up at Whitefish Pt. Best weather ever! We saw the best show of the Northern Lights on Thursday night at the Dark Sky Park outside Mackinaw. We didn't have to wait too long after sunset for the display to start. Soooo lucky! Deb, aren't you having any hurricane aftermath weather?
I also tend to want to write more than Facebook users suggest!
You can friend only people that you want to on FB. Also, Jeff has a family blog that only family will see your posts.
Enjoy the UP, it will warm up here.
We're about 3 hours away from Ocean City, MD where they closed the beach. I loved today because it was cool and very windy. We're not supposed to get bad weather here, just the side effect winds
I think Marty was about 5"4 and Kara is taller.
You have to get on F B to get invited to " You got to see the Baby" party.
Yeah, I heard about it.
I couldn't be on Facebook anyway. I would get into too many fights!!
I know what you mean, I've unfriended a lot of people.
We got some sad news yesterday, Bill's cousin, Robert Young passed away at Ajax Ontario. His service is Friday and Paul will drive with Bill to Canada. We are just waiting for more info on time and place. Bill is the last of his cousins living. Robert was 89 years old.
Sorry to hear that. He was quite a bit older than Bill, too. It must be sad thinking you're the last cousin living. It's a good thing that Paul is willing and able to go with Bill. Ajax is near Toronto, isn't it?
Yes, It's like a suburb, only you have to go through Toronto to get there, he lived right across the street from the lake. I asked Paul if he could drive, because Bill was looking into taking the train or even drive himself. If Paul wasn't in town, I bet Jim or John would take him. I promised Sandy I would help her with her garage sale this week on Thurs-Sat.
I was wondering if we were still having that documentary done for our family?
Oh, right. Maybe Patty knows.
Post a Comment