Wednesday, December 28, 2016

More

Thanks, Deb. He lo got trbucks from Becky.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I separated yours and Bill's gifts with tissue.

Anonymous said...

So now Debbie Reynolds dies. The most positive thing I can think of that happened in 2016 was Luc being born. 3 more days to go!

Alice said...

So many singers, actors have died this year. So glad to have a birth in the family.

patsy said...

Do a little vidio of Luc for us, Deb.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll work on that.

Anonymous said...

I can't upload the video from the ipad for some reason. I can't use Windows either because their viewer makes you have Windows to view it. Have to ask Justin and Maud if they have suggestions.

Alice said...

I'll try and post a video, I never tried on my IPad. I've been having trouble with my blogger app.

Alice said...

I can't post a video, either, only photos with IPad.

patsy said...

I think the best way to send a video to someone or some place is to download it unto Youtube. It makes it small enough so that it can be sent and so people can open it. It's really easy and it preserves all your videos so you don't have to waste space on your devices, or if you crash!!
Try it when you get a few minutes. You can only allow people to view it if you want.
try going here:
https://www.youtube.com/upload

You can visit my youtube page and view all the videos I've downloaded.:
https://www.youtube.com/user/pattyswaney/videos