I felt so bad for you when I heard the news! I remember how Stan's mom always loved him and watched the Tigers all the time. Are you still going to wear your shirt? It looks comfy.
Max Scherzer did a really nice thing in DC. He paid all the adoption fees for the big animal shelter there that was taking in all the animals from Hurricane Harvey. In DC and Alexandria, we got in about 100 new dogs and cats that were rescued.
I just wore it at our last Whitecaps game, I know he was pitching that night. I felt sorry for him this year, he would pitch a good 7-8 innings and then the reliever would lose the game! I hope he will be with a winning team. The Whitecaps got the players in the trade.
3 comments:
I felt so bad for you when I heard the news! I remember how Stan's mom always loved him and watched the Tigers all the time. Are you still going to wear your shirt? It looks comfy.
Max Scherzer did a really nice thing in DC. He paid all the adoption fees for the big animal shelter there that was taking in all the animals from Hurricane Harvey. In DC and Alexandria, we got in about 100 new dogs and cats that were rescued.
I just wore it at our last Whitecaps game, I know he was pitching that night. I felt sorry for him this year, he would pitch a good 7-8 innings and then the reliever would lose the game! I hope he will be with a winning team.
The Whitecaps got the players in the trade.
The Astros are a good team but I wonder what it's like going down there now in the wake of the hurricane!
Post a Comment