Thnkgiving visit
First lunch, Luc had a big appetite,going into Meijer Gardens, stopping for a sleigh ride.
Stopping to look at the beautiful flowers.
Family pic in front of the Polish decorated tree.
Maud said her and her mom would make this village in France.
What a beautiful Nativity set.

3 comments:
Wow, Luc had a huge plate of food. Did they display trees from a lot of countries? I'll bet they are not looking forward to the ride home.
Maud started making the Christmas village a few years ago for our Christmas and she adds pieces every year.
All the countries didn’t have trees, like France, but I think there were about 25 trees decorated.
Luc shared that dish with Maud, he didn’t like the carrots much. He doesn’t like to sit still too long, can’t imagine the trip home.
It’s going to be 60 degrees here!
I hope the warm weather continues for you all the way to Tennessee. I have a few free days so I'm going shopping!
Post a Comment