Thursday, February 15, 2018

February so far



February 15th already!  I can't complain...time flies by for me.
Fat Tuesday came and went.  

Valentine's Day came and went. Here is Luc reading one of his cards, with Perry looking on.


The weather is absolutely nuts.  January was pretty cold and this is our forecast for the next week. Feels like a sauna out there today.  Still hoping for some snow, but it seems like it won't happen this year.  We had a grand total of three inches so far.

On to the rest of the month....

7 comments:

Alice said...

OMG! I could live with those temps. It hit 40 here and it felt like a heat wave!
We are going up to Traverse City tomorrow so that my wonderful children can come in and do Spring cleaning for us. This is a Christmas gift that I wanted.
Crazy year, Ash Wednesday on Valentine’s Day and April fools day on Easter.
Baseball Spring training started so, good weather should not be too far away.

Anonymous said...

Actually, The sun came out and it's still 73° at 6 PM.. it is a crazy year. Stan had to eat all his valentines candies the day before Valentine's Day since he gave up sweets for lent.

That's such a great gift! Enjoy TC.

patsy said...

That little Luc is a treasure. Thanks for the peek!
It is such a strange time. I saw a woman crying and holding a girl at the High School shooting on valentines day and she had a big smudge of ash on her forehead and I wondered about that. Ugh!
Things have to change.

Alice said...

Yes, and I saw a top Trump aid with ashes on his forehead talking about the budget where they are eliminating aid to the poor and cuts to Medicaid!

Anonymous said...

I hear those FL students are marching on D.C. on March 24. It's sad when you turn on the tv or computer each day and wonder where the next shooting will take place.

Alice said...

Let’s hope the end of Feb. will be better. Some schools around here are also planning protests
Our weather changed, 59 degrees and rain all day! Flooding and ice jams on the rivers! What next?

Anonymous said...

I always have hope. Wow, a heat wave for you! Today we topped out at 77 degrees and tomorrow should hit 80. We took Luc outside today to watch the ✈️ airplanes go over our heads as they leave Reagan. I tried to get a video but I have to take my iPad next time. The sun was in my eyes and I had a hard time recording on my phone.