Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Summer

Our annual trip up to the UP Tacquaminon Falls and a three night stay at Bay Millsthe sky was blue and the water too as we crossed the bridge.we visited the Sleeping Bear  sand dunes on a beautiful day.Sunset on the bay in Traverse City.

3 comments:

patsy said...

Bill and I just got back from a weekend trip to Springfield Illinois and I was checking to see if any new posts.
We go up to Whitefish Pt. often but haven't been around the coastal bend to Brimley. It is a gorgeous ride and we should do it more often. Did you win in Brimley, Alice, which made it posible to afford a room in Traverse City? Your pictures are great of some of the best of" Pure Michigan".
With the way our drinking water is being poisoned I don't see how much longer they can honestly use that ad. Snyder has given the ok for Nestle to pump out more Pure water! It's crazy!
The picture of you and Bill brings a smile to my face. Nice to see you two looking so happy & well.
Where did you get the little pin of the different colored hands? and what is the big pin on your purse?

Alice said...

Actually, those were two different trips, we went to Traverse City in June. Very pricey to stay there. We were at Brimley last week and I didn’t win a fortune. Weather was nice, only in the seventies. They sent me the tiny Love pin when I ordered the immigrate pin “We should all care”I have the tee shirt too. I sent in my absentee ballot last week. The primary is heating up, calls and visits asking for votes. Glad you got to go on a trip, Bill must be feeling better?

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see blue skies. We've had record rainfall for 6 days. Saturday we had more rain in an hour than we should have in a month.

Everyone looks great and MI looks as good as ever. Our invite came on Monday.