Kara's Shower
An appropriate title for Saturday's party! A good day to be inside eating lots of good food and chit chatting with friends and relatives. And of course being with Kara and Chris.
The salad plates from Aunt Beth (who couldn't make it) & me.
The little nieces did a great job of moving things along and giving the play by play of the opening of the gifts!
Someone else will have to name all the nieces, cousins and cousins-in-law. What a wonderful family! Lots of love and happiness in that room on Saturday. Marty would be proud.

4 comments:
Patty, I name you the official photographer of our blog. You did a great job, although you did get in the picture, huh?
In the back row,left to right, Patty, Nicolle,Sandy, Roz, Brenda, Kim, Alice, Deb, and Kim. In front, Avery, Valerie, Kara, Maddie, and Erica.
Thanks to the young nieces, us older gals could just sit around and enjoy ourselves. Thanks to all that braved the terrible weather to join us.
It really was nice to just relax and not be responsible for anything. Thanks ladies!
Tracy is missing from the group unfortunately.
Frieda's daughter offered to take the pic so I could be in it too. Maybe she should be our official photographer since she only took one pic and everyone has a smile and no one blinked!
I think you can get a copy of any picture by clicking on it and dragging it to your desktop then put it on a disc or into your photo software program to print. If it doesn't work for you I can get you some copies.
You're right, Patty. Even though I was a hostess I feel like I didn't do very much. Roz had so many things prepared ahead of time that the shower was painless! I hope Kara had fun. She can take a breath now for awhile (just over 6 weeks, is that right???) before the wedding.
Thanks to everyone! Chris and I had a great time and received some many nice things. It was great to see everyone but it went by way too quickly Im sure the wedding is going to feel the same way. We just got back from Amelia Island and everything is pretty much ready to go up there. So I feel a lot better and I can finally feel excited and not so stressed. Thanks for taking these pictures Patty! I have a lot of pictures from the event but this is the only group shot I have.
Post a Comment