August Birthdays
Happy birthday to Steve, Aug. 4th., Carlyn Aug. 5th., John Aug. 6th., Jeff Aug. 10th., Roz Aug. 14th.
This is the pitcher-vase that I bought at the resale shop at the pierogi festival and some of my hydrangeas that I`m drying.
Deb, Stan, Bill and I stayed till the end of the festival, but no one took home the prizes. I had more luck the next day at the Motor City.

1 comment:
That's really nice! I was picturing a clear vase when you said you won it. Lucky at the casino, eh? They should put you on the commercial for the Motor City casino they run all day long on tv. I think our luck has run out at the festival. No one has won in a long time. At least we got to say happy birthday to Roz and Jeff in person. It was nice to see everyone!
Post a Comment