Monday, July 29, 2013

Almost August!


Just a few days of July left...this was in the paper Stan brought home which had all the local festivals listed.  See you there!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Alice's comment was only sent via email and didn't post here. Must be the Follow the Galanski Family Blog by Email, but I thought it would post here too.

Alice said...

That's what I thought, I'll remember to comment on the blog next time.

patsy said...

Just got an email from Cindy saying she won't be able to make it this year for the fest. She will be going up to her daughter's in Wisconsin in early Sept. and will try to stop here on the way back. (That's what they did last year.) So maybe we can all get together then.

These chilly mornings do not feel like August is almost here! And the rain comes often enough that I don't have to water much.

Alice said...

I hope she would stop here when GR has ArtPrize. Keep me posted!
I invited my cousin, Dolly, from Chicago to come to festival because she is always sending me nasty emails about Detroit and I wanted her to see the Church and some of the good in the city, but she declined.
So far I know Paul and Kim will be coming from my family.
We are in Traverse City, such beautiful weather, in the 70's.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not Dolly! I thought Sandy and Brenda were going to come this year. I think today is the ballgame Jeff is taking Rich to for Father's day. Might get rained out!

Unknown said...

Great game! Go Tigers!

Alice said...

Did you dress up for Christmas in July?