Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Celebrate!

(1/1/2015  I realized that for whatever reason I can't open this on my iPad.  Only on my desktop, so there is the address
http://www.jibjab.com/view/Vz356QI-R3CA1Rn0hIt3GA


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
If you can't see the video go to:
http://www.jibjab.com/view/Vz356QI-R3CA1Rn0hIt3GA

I hope everyone has a good night celebrating tonight and a healthy happy New Year!

Happy Birthday, Uncle Tony!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Stan looks like he has a skunk on his head!

patsy said...

(1/1/2015 I realized that for whatever reason I can't open this on my iPad. Only on my desktop, so there is the address
http://www.jibjab.com/view/Vz356QI-R3CA1Rn0hIt3GA

I think Alice looks really good as a blond!
Can you view the post video on your iPad or phone?
My iPad has been acting up.

Anonymous said...

I could only see it on my desktop until you posted this link. Bill is really rocking that guitar at the end!