Will you still feed me, when I'm 64?? Had a great time at dinner in Arlington. Lots of gifts and cards, too! Thank you, my dear family for making me feel special. By the way, Uncle Tony sent Justin and Maud a wedding card via my address in Michigan. It went back to Uncle Tony and then he sent it to my address in VA. The good news is that I gave it to them yesterday. J &M also said that Dona's wedding invite came back to them; couldn't be delivered to the address I had in France!
 |
| My bday desserts..3 in one. |
 |
| The gang |
24 comments:
Did you guys sing that Beatles song? how appropriate.
No, but I had it in my head all day!
Nice pics of you Deb.. So sorry to hear about the invitation! Did it go to ... 11 Route de la Foret, Cuxac Cabardes, 11390 FR ?
Save it for me please? If it's not too late? & kiss "the kids" for us with our best wishes! Love..Dona
OMG! Dona's comment came through!! She left a frantic email to me at 2 am, our time, that it wouldn't go through and would I put it on.
And there it is. I was going to suggest she use a guest comment and use anonymous or open ID, but voile!
I don't think that I have this address as well. Good things happen to those that don't give up!
No, that's is the address I have.
I asked Justin and he's going to check the envelope when he gets home from work, but he thinks it's the address they sent the invite to.
We went downtown for Artprize today and stopped for lunch at the GR Brewing co.and they were playing Beatles songs and they played "64.Now I have it on my mind.
See, I was with you in spirit!
Thanks for the support ladies!!! I can hardly believe it! Now if this post "shoes up.. I'll know it's for real!
:0)
You got it, Dona!
Yay!! Try posting a picture.
I just sent you a little package envelope with a CD and a couple wedding things.....but not the orange wine!
Hope it gets there ok.
Thank you in advance my dear Patsy! (Sniff!). I'm happy to be "back in the saddle".. Just wanna send my Love to all.. XXOO
Deb, did you forget your draft, I'm wondering where that picture was taken?
Oh, I didn't know that was saved as a draft! I was looking for a picture from San Francisco I knew I had somewhere. I told Maud she had to walk up that street because I did it when I was twice her age. It's one of the steepest streets in San Fran.
I thought maybe you went there with them! You did look younger in that pic!
Yeah, that was 6 years ago!
I see Justin and Maud made it to Bangkok, where else are they going?
Bali, Chiang Mei, and then back to Bangkok to fly back to California (Carmel). They have lots of activities planned in each spot, like elephant riding, Segway tour, and diving. They won't be home till Halloween.
Little chilly there, today? Only high 46 here, so don't complain.
It's beautiful here!!! It got to around 60 and I welcomed it. I see it snowed in MI in some areas. So sad MI just lost the game. I was wearing my shirt today and went to Target. There are so many MI alumni living out here. They were all saying Go Blue when I passed!
I just saw Kalkaska on our news with 5 inches of snow!
Yes, I read that they had 5.7 in. Overnight. We are going to Traverse City this week, hoping to see the colors, hope it warms up.
Some bad news .. Walt passed away Monday afternoon . More info to come..
So sad, Rich told us that Walt was doing good at his assisted living facility in Highland Park. Rich is going through so much grieve, that's good he's still in MI.
Post a Comment