Friday, March 18, 2016

A nice day and almost spring

Today was a picture perfect day, 65 degrees and a clear blue sky.  I was thinking of Chicago 2012 when it was super warm.


These flowers were already available at the local Giant store for sale outside:
This is our new living room.  Justin and Maud have a Persian rug on display for sale because they can't fit it in their house.  Looking down from the dining room:

Tomorrow we should be getting cooler weather, so I hope the store brings those flowers in!

2 comments:

Alice said...

We had some nice weather, and we went to New Buffalo. Bill took his bike and lo and behold it turned cold and windy. We did walk around the outlet mall in MI City for awhile and got home in time to watch MI. st. Get slaughtered by a no. 15 seed. My bracket is busted, MI also lost last night. I did get over 7,000 steps while we were at the casino and mall and I slept over 8 hours!
That rug looks good in your condo, maybe you should keep it. It looks like a chilly Easter Sunday here!

Anonymous said...

I think we have your cold weather today! What a switch for the poor cherry blossoms.

Yes, I saw all the miserable scores in bball. If I picked teams on a bracket, I probably would pick the schools I never heard of because they usually seem to upset the best teams. Too bad!

If Justin and Maud can't get the price they want for the rug, they may give it to us. It does look good. I've been sleeping pretty well lately with going back and forth to the new house carrying stuff. I need to track my steps, too.