It was so nice having 70 degrees today, but we still have snow on the ground in some places. They say the next week should be rainy. I'll have to find my raincoat, another jacket in the overcrowded closet!
MI felt the Bernie, but Trump still rules in MI. I still think Bernie doesn't have a chance to be nominated. I would like a Clinton-Sanders ticket! I listened to Trump's speech last night, that's all he talked about was his wealth, he had all the products with his name on them on the table. He said he owns the biggest winery in VA. That's funny, because last week at Marshall's I saw some clothes with the Avanka Trump label.
It doesn't surprise me at at all that Bernie won MI. That would be a great ticket! It also doesn't surprise me that the winery Trump bought is in Charlottesville, a rural area where he is loved. Trump scored only 18% of the republican vote in the big cities like Alexandria and Arlington but won big in southern and central VA.
I hear you! I think it's important to watch something else or get involved in other things because it's a long road to November yet. I'm packing and moving slowly to the new place. Everyday we take stuff there since it's so close. I'll finally be able to get my dining room set out of storage.
That's so exciting, moving again and getting a place that you like. Is it all on one floor? Will you have to buy more furnishings? What about parking? They have been building more condo units here on our block, what a mess! They work every day, rain or snow.
We still have 3 floors but the stairs are less and wider. It'll be a breeze after wallking my current stairs for 2 years. We have 2 parking spots out our back patio in a private area. We can also park out front. We might have to buy a few things but not too much. I really like the place....the first time I walked in I felt comfortable and at home.
How many more are they building on your block? Wait till that new brewery opens! That hotel we stayed at will probably never have rooms, between the brewery and the ballpark.
Justin and Maud are going to PA this weekend for a little getaway. We will be watching Perry.
The temp went down to 29 last night so I had to turn the furnace back on! It doesn't seem right that we are getting temps in the 60s. It's hard to stay inside when it is sunny & warm. I bought pea pod seeds and thinking of planting them. If I was actually going to be here to protect them from frost, I would plant. We leave on Sunday to go to visit Julianna. There seems to be so much to do before we leave...which makes getting away all that more wonderful!
I'm glad you found a place to put your dinning room set, Deb! Is it Grandma's, your dads, Marty's? I remember when the men got together to move it into Grandmas apartment which was in the house above Uncle Frank's....and when my mom and grandma came back from visiting aunt Clara in Arizonia and brought the necessary sauce and shells to make tacos for the family to try for the first time! Does anyone else remember that? Hard to believe that Taco Bell was just some entrepreneur's dream back then!
Yes, I remember trying out the tacos, didn't like the hot sauce! I also remember Uncle Charlie giving me some peppers to try when I visited them in CA, really hot! I always use the mild sauce now, in tacos and the mild seasoning when I make chili. Bill doesn't like the hot sauce. Have a safe trip, Patty and Bill, will you be there for Easter? I never shut down the furnace, it's either the furnace or ac on. Keep the themostat at 70.
Patty, I think that dining room set went from grandma to dad to Marty. I was the only one with a dining room after Marty died so I have it. After we bring it to the new place, I'll take a pic of how it looks in the room.
Even I remember that hot sauce and I was a little kid at the time! I still don't eat salsa. Stan and Justin like the hot ones.
Yes, the dining room set went from Grandma Wanda to my my Mom and Dad's house and when they passed away, Marty took it because we had Bill's Mom's dining set at our house. Marty had a small dining room, but she fit it in, I remember eating there and no one could leave the table once did you squeezed in.
12 comments:
It was so nice having 70 degrees today, but we still have snow on the ground in some places. They say the next week should be rainy. I'll have to find my raincoat, another jacket in the overcrowded closet!
MI felt the Bernie, but Trump still rules in MI. I still think Bernie doesn't have a chance to be nominated. I would like a Clinton-Sanders ticket! I listened to Trump's speech last night, that's all he talked about was his wealth, he had all the products with his name on them on the table. He said he owns the biggest winery in VA. That's funny, because last week at Marshall's I saw some clothes with the Avanka Trump label.
It doesn't surprise me at at all that Bernie won MI. That would be a great ticket! It also doesn't surprise me that the winery Trump bought is in Charlottesville, a rural area where he is loved. Trump scored only 18% of the republican vote in the big cities like Alexandria and Arlington but won big in southern and central VA.
I'm so glad the Big Ten Tournament is going on, so that I can forget the politics for awhile!
I hear you! I think it's important to watch something else or get involved in other things because it's a long road to November yet. I'm packing and moving slowly to the new place. Everyday we take stuff there since it's so close. I'll finally be able to get my dining room set out of storage.
That's so exciting, moving again and getting a place that you like. Is it all on one floor? Will you have to buy more furnishings? What about parking?
They have been building more condo units here on our block, what a mess! They work every day, rain or snow.
We still have 3 floors but the stairs are less and wider. It'll be a breeze after wallking my current stairs for 2 years. We have 2 parking spots out our back patio in a private area. We can also park out front. We might have to buy a few things but not too much. I really like the place....the first time I walked in I felt comfortable and at home.
How many more are they building on your block? Wait till that new brewery opens! That hotel we stayed at will probably never have rooms, between the brewery and the ballpark.
Justin and Maud are going to PA this weekend for a little getaway. We will be watching Perry.
The temp went down to 29 last night so I had to turn the furnace back on!
It doesn't seem right that we are getting temps in the 60s. It's hard to stay inside when it is sunny & warm. I bought pea pod seeds and thinking of planting them. If I was actually going to be here to protect them from frost, I would plant. We leave on Sunday to go to visit Julianna. There seems to be so much to do before we leave...which makes getting away all that more wonderful!
I'm glad you found a place to put your dinning room set, Deb! Is it Grandma's, your dads, Marty's? I remember when the men got together to move it into Grandmas apartment which was in the house above Uncle Frank's....and when my mom and grandma came back from visiting aunt Clara in Arizonia and brought the necessary sauce and shells to make tacos for the family to try for the first time!
Does anyone else remember that? Hard to believe that Taco Bell was just some entrepreneur's dream back then!
Yes, I remember trying out the tacos, didn't like the hot sauce! I also remember Uncle Charlie giving me some peppers to try when I visited them in CA, really hot! I always use the mild sauce now, in tacos and the mild seasoning when I make chili. Bill doesn't like the hot sauce.
Have a safe trip, Patty and Bill, will you be there for Easter?
I never shut down the furnace, it's either the furnace or ac on. Keep the themostat at 70.
Patty, I think that dining room set went from grandma to dad to Marty. I was the only one with a dining room after Marty died so I have it. After we bring it to the new place, I'll take a pic of how it looks in the room.
Even I remember that hot sauce and I was a little kid at the time! I still don't eat salsa. Stan and Justin like the hot ones.
Yes, the dining room set went from Grandma Wanda to my my Mom and Dad's house and when they passed away, Marty took it because we had Bill's Mom's dining set at our house. Marty had a small dining room, but she fit it in, I remember eating there and no one could leave the table once did you squeezed in.
That's right!!!! If you volunteered to sit on the wall side, you were stuck.
Post a Comment