Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day

I did my part.

17 comments:

Alice said...

That's a nice sticker, I didn't get one, voted absentee last week. It's going to be a long night.........

Alice said...

Come on VA!

Anonymous said...

We're trying!

Alice said...

So is MI, but it doesn't look good. I've been messaging Nicolle and she's said she's ready to puke! Paul has been messaging me, too wanting her to win. Might go on until 3 am.

Alice said...

Yay! VA!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there's a huge divide here between northern and southern VA. Come on MI!

Alice said...

The GOP is already having a victory party here. They say Detroit Blacks and the people from Flint did not vote. It's a nail biter.

Alice said...

Today is a dark day in our history. I don't see how the country can come together on issues. MI was so divided, only 16,000 votes difference. Ally says people there can't believe we elected him. Hannah didn't know she was to tell her classroom children when they asked if their parents will be deported now? The stock market took a tumble......

Alice said...

If Scott is reading this, or Roz, please explain this to us, speak up.

Anonymous said...

Sis, I think the answer is that so many people just wanted to get the Dems out of power, despising that a black man held the WhiteHouse for 8 years, that they didn't care who the candidate was on the other side. It's too bad it had to be the buffoon Donald Trump. I can only imagine how the US is the laughing stock of the world. I'm embarrassed.

Scotty N-ski said...

Well as much as I don't Like Michael Moore. I think he nailed it . I think part 2 is crazy , the rest of it is good.


http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Alice said...

I do follow Michael Moore and I warned people about this, but I wanted to know why you and your family supported Trump. I don't understand that.

Scotty N-ski said...

We are Pro life. Dem's attack my church , beliefs & Values ..


Wherehttp://aleteia.org/2016/10/27/wikileaks-uncovers-confirmation-of-podestas-catholic-spring-infrastructure/ Pro life .

Anonymous said...

I watched the first part. Yeah, and that's the mentality I can't get into.....I'm going to do something just because I can. I'm going to carry a gun because I can. I'm going to up-end this whole f-ing system and elect this Messiah who will be my champion because I can and because I'm sick of waiting around for the American dream. To me, the followers seem very cult-like, and weak people can always be led. It's true that there is no more middle class, but that started decades ago and spanned through many presidencies and was never addressed.

Do I agree with everything liberal? Absolutely not. For example. I believe that every abled-bodied person who can work should work and not get free money, but I do believe they should be given a fair wage. I'm wondering if the factory workers in the video will be given a fair wage under Trump.

Alice said...

Scott that is no reason to vote for Trump. What he preaches is worst than being. democratic supporter.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what values he truly holds.

patsy said...

wow!
more later