Luc is growing so fast! Fall is hanging around here, was 75 the other day. It looks like it will stay in the 60's for awhile! Nothing doing here for Halloween, we went to Gun Lake to people watch the costumes. Bill had a good report from the heart doc, has to check in in 6 months. He got over 1000 miles on his bike last week.
That's great news for Bill! Bicycling must be a good match for him and his health. We had 13 trick or treaters come this year. Lots of candy left.
That was some baseball game last night. Our 10 o'clock news was on at 1:30 am! Now, the election. We can vote early out here for no good reason, but I didn't. This election really brought out the worst in people.
Maud starting working again today (from home) so we will be watching Luc when she has appointments.
I watched the game until the 9th. Inning when they had a rain delay, I'm glad the Cubs won. Hillary will be in Detroit tomorrow speaking at Eastern Market. Trump was back here in town again and his son was too. He really wants to win MI! I voted absentee ballot this time. Let's hope for the best! Luc is growing up fast, enjoy him while you can.
Aborable is right!! Do you get the the dog too? You could go for a walk with both in this great Fall weather.
That accomplishment for Bill bicycling is terrific. We have a walking group in our town and I try to join in when I can. But they gave us a wrist devise to count our steps throughout the day and its very fun. From Sept. 18 until today I have walked 94.9 mi. Fwww no wonder I'm worn out. It sounds like a lot but it's really not. The time goes by so quickly and easily when walking with friends and chatting. My Bill is still recovering from the surgery and looking forward to having the strength and energy to go for a walk.
Yes, Hillary will be here tomorrow, I was hoping she would come to the ballpark, we could walk over, but she is speaking at GVSU field house in Allendale. Of course,Trump will come and speak in GR at 11 pm tomorrow, too. Bill is at Ann Arbor. Maine and Bernie at Lansing and Traverse City, it's getting scary, I see so many Trump signs!
9 comments:
Luc is growing so fast!
Fall is hanging around here, was 75 the other day. It looks like it will stay in the 60's for awhile! Nothing doing here for Halloween, we went to Gun Lake to people watch the costumes. Bill had a good report from the heart doc, has to check in in 6 months. He got over 1000 miles on his bike last week.
That's 1000 miles for this year, so far.
That's great news for Bill! Bicycling must be a good match for him and his health. We had 13 trick or treaters come this year. Lots of candy left.
That was some baseball game last night. Our 10 o'clock news was on at 1:30 am! Now, the election. We can vote early out here for no good reason, but I didn't. This election really brought out the worst in people.
Maud starting working again today (from home) so we will be watching Luc when she has appointments.
I watched the game until the 9th. Inning when they had a rain delay, I'm glad the Cubs won.
Hillary will be in Detroit tomorrow speaking at Eastern Market. Trump was back here in town again and his son was too. He really wants to win MI! I voted absentee ballot this time. Let's hope for the best!
Luc is growing up fast, enjoy him while you can.
Aborable is right!! Do you get the the dog too? You could go for a walk with both in this great Fall weather.
That accomplishment for Bill bicycling is terrific. We have a walking group in our town and I try to join in when I can. But they gave us a wrist devise to count our steps throughout the day and its very fun. From Sept. 18 until today I have walked 94.9 mi. Fwww no wonder I'm worn out. It sounds like a lot but it's really not. The time goes by so quickly and easily when walking with friends and chatting.
My Bill is still recovering from the surgery and looking forward to having the strength and energy to go for a walk.
Time change this weekend! Time to sleep in.
That's a lot of miles to walk, I try to get 10,000 steps a day on my Fitbit and it's a struggle.
Wow. It looks like Michigan is now turning into a battleground state for the vote.
We did have Perry but he isn't a very good walker. He's a little too enthusiastic.
Yes, Hillary will be here tomorrow, I was hoping she would come to the ballpark, we could walk over, but she is speaking at GVSU field house in Allendale. Of course,Trump will come and speak in GR at 11 pm tomorrow, too. Bill is at Ann Arbor. Maine and Bernie at Lansing and Traverse City, it's getting scary, I see so many Trump signs!
I forgot, Obama is coming, too!
Post a Comment