Monday, December 4, 2017

Wedding in Knoxville

Wedding in KnoxvilleWe we’re asked to lead the procession to the minister that married Justin and Kelly. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor ceremony.We had dinner and dancing in the barn.Brenda, Sandy, Bill and I toured the Art museum in downtown Knoxville.The next day visited with Nicole and Becky, they have 3 friendly dogs. It was a good trip, with Brenda and Sandy doing all the driving.

4 comments:

patsy said...

I got it up for you, Alice. Was the spools of thread Mona Lisa supposed to be upside down? And what about the History of Tennessee? Is that Becky dancing? Who's barn?
Amazing to see such nice weather in November!

Alice said...

The history of TN was that mural that Brenda and Sandy are standing in front of.
The Mona Lisa was upside down made of spools of thread!
The Barn was the name of the wedding reception venue. Mother of the bride, Becky was the one dancing.it was in the seventies there, thank goodness, but I still wore a sweater over my dress.
Thanks for posting this, I saved the draft but couldn’t post it. I’m looking for a different app for blogger.

Anonymous said...

I like your dress! Very pretty. Marie and I said that Kelly looked like Trisha Yearwood, her makeup and all. Looks like you had a good time and ride there. Our 60's are going to disappear tonight with much colder weather coming in. Glad we bought our tree yesterday!

Alice said...

Thanks, I didn’t know what to expect, I ordered it online, Zulily. I hope we have another happy occasion that I can wear it to.
Temps here are only in the 20’s and windy!