yikes...
I'm on! and a bit paralized! adding my 2 cents... Hi everyone! especially to other newbys like Kara, Kathy and my sisters! I'm the oldest child of Clara & Charlie Delfino, sister of Lucy, Cindy, Chuck and Ramona. Mom of Simone, Jubilee, Pascalle & Jean-Pierre. Wife (35 years) of Jean. Thank you PatSY for getting this all started! Thank you Alice & Bill for your hospitality last weekend and the memorable trip to the sculpture gardens... Rodin's "Thinker" (from in front of the Detroit Institute of Arts) had just arrived there and seemed to be asking "why didn't I move out to the country a long time ago" which is what a lot of us Detroiters are asking ourselves these days.. But Michigan's green canapy is especially beautiful this year and the lakes, large and small are in easy reach of everyone.. that's probably why. I'll be posting photos as soon as my technical advisor gets back to me (Patty)... Glad to be on board! .... dona

3 comments:
Congratulations!! Now that you are "on" you will be hooked and wanting to check in all the time to see if anyone commented on your post, etc. (You thought you were strapped for time before ! ?) It is very fun though and so glad Kara made it on. It will be fun to get these youngsters to post (especially pics) and get their comments. Do your kids have the blog site info Donna?
Something I can do (as keeper of the blog) is to allow you to get emails announcing that a new comment has been made. Also, Im not sure if you can send an invite to the blog to your kids or if only I can do that. I would need their email addresses.
Wow! our list of "contributors" is getting long! Don't forget to edit/fill in your profile info sometime. Use the email address you want email to go to. (Probably not the Gmail acct. the Gmail address is your user name in the profile) Soon you will figure out how to get a picture of yourself on!
(that is one reason I put the blogger help link up!!)
Hey Donna! Good to hear from you. I loved Patty's photos of your trip to Alice's. You are so lucky to live so close! Keep checking in--I will do the same!
Love you!, Lucy
I am glad to be alive. Life is so sweet. And I am so happy to have a place to meet with those who share my history and ancestry. Thanks to Patty for setting this up! May I say I LOVE YOU ALL? I do!
Post a Comment