Sweetest Heart at Christmas


If you go to the Sweetest Heart of Mary site link to the right. then go to LINKS there you can get to some interesting picture sites. I thought maybe I'd see Rich eating pierogi but probably I didn't look long enough!
Some good Detroit pictures including the towncenter skating rink area too.
I want to see some of Alice's old pictures but new ones of the family would be nice too. Didn't Alice get a scanner for Christmas or is she still trying to figure it out? I got my computer updated and now things are not working quite right!! Ugh. I got a nice holiday letter with pics from Lucy and I was thinking that it would be nice to have that on the blog so everyone could see it. I want to see a good picture of Bill and family at his birthday party. Happy Birthday, Bill. I can't believe you went hiking on new years day in the snow and cold! Did anyone talk to Uncle Tony? Tom did and said Tony was having some problem with carpal tunnel (sp?).

3 comments:
I`ve brought up the SHM website and pictures and looked through them a while ago, someone is doing a good job with that, I didn`t see any of our family there. I did get my scanner, just haven`t had the time to use it yet. I was to take pics of our family at Christmas at Paul`s, but the east-siders got as far as Lansing and had to turn back because of bad weather, I guess we will have our Christmas at Boyne Mt. in Feb. On Christmas day, I got 1 picture before my batteries gave out. Today, I have to start taking down the Christmas decorations, I love to put all this stuff up, but getting it put away is a different story.
Thanks for the update, Alice. You are busy!
I'm glad someone at Sweetest Hearts always puts out the huge manger scene and decorations. We usually go to see it but this year the weather didn't cooperate. But I'm glad we had snow!
It is definitely not as much fun taking the decorations down. I keep saying that I'm going to get rid of some of the extra decorations that haven't been put out in a while but then I get sentimental or lazy!
I've been feeling a little sorry for Hilary this morning. I keep thinking about what a mess the country is in and how much work it will take to turn things around and she does still say she's ready. I just hope that all the candidates are used in cabinet positions no matter what. New Hampshire and primaries in the South will be interesting. What do you family members in other parts of the country, especially South, think?
Happy new year, "y'all"! I don't talk politics nor religion in my store, so I'm not quite sure what these folks down here think. Of course there's plenty of coverage regarding the Huck, but I don't remember any sadness when he left office; too many pardons and destruction of info on computers. What I do hear is that these folks don't like Hillary. Our kids are all for Obama. I'm..... hmmmmm... time to go! I'll keep you posted as to the political scuttlebut as I hear stuff, but remember that we're on the buckle of the bible belt. Yikes!
Post a Comment