Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We're back!













We spent the last week in VA with Justin. We were all glad that his wisdom tooth extraction was no big deal and we could enjoy ourselves.

Here we are at Filomena's, a wonderful Italian restaurant in Georgetown. The second photo is the Watergate complex. The last picture is the historic Georgetown canal boat. It's pulled by mules and it used to provide the major source of shipping goods back in the late 1800's. It is now a tour boat.

Stan had a fun father's day at Fleming's restaurant, where Justin treated him to a steak. Stan also took home a specialty beer pack that Justin created for him. We had a very nice visit with a very good host!











2 comments:

Alice said...

You`re getting to see a lot of DC and Virginia. Would you like to live there? Bill never likes to listen to the GPS, we always find a better route.
I think John`s dog is a Golden Lab, just like Trout was. He weighs 50 lbs. already.
Paul is planning his big 50 b-day party, do you have any plans?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I wish the economy would get better because we are both ready to go rent a condo or something. I don't want to sell the house for nothing. Being that I can work anywhere leaves us a lot of choices.

I thought it would have been a good idea to do the 40-50-60-70 party, but I guess it's too late with others making plans already. Jeff's bday is coming up soon.