Your house looks like it's in a fairyland! We didn't get all that much snow (I'd say 4 in. heree) but very windy and icy.
Are you actually signed in, Cindy? You don't have to be signed in to comment but you do to post. It would probably be your google acct. Alice uses her ipad so she may have a suggestion for posting pictures.
Yes, Deb, Jeeps rock! Thanks for posting the pics, Patty! I must have a goofy set-up here because I can't post pics anymore and I do need to be signed on in order to comment.
Our snow is still around, but not nearly as pretty as it was the first day. Since we live on the south side of our ridge we don't get much sun in the winter, so the snow will be here until the temps rise... at least in our "shaded" areas. More precip on the way, but like Deb said, we may never experience another snowfall like this again.
I use the App Blogger to post. It's free. We only got 2 in. Here, that's enough, it's supposed to snow like every day from now on...... Scott says he has to comment as anonymous, his name isn't listed as a follower. how does he get on the list? Deb, you forgot to give me the Detroit book! Tracy posted that pic of Bill and myself on Facebook with our white elephant gifts.
5 comments:
Your house looks like it's in a fairyland! We didn't get all that much snow (I'd say 4 in. heree) but very windy and icy.
Are you actually signed in, Cindy? You don't have to be signed in to comment but you do to post. It would probably be your google acct. Alice uses her ipad so she may have a suggestion for posting pictures.
It is beautiful! We have 6 inches on the ground at least. I'm a fellow Jeepster, cuz. Enjoy... you might not see this again in a lifetime.
Yes, Deb, Jeeps rock! Thanks for posting the pics, Patty! I must have a goofy set-up here because I can't post pics anymore and I do need to be signed on in order to comment.
Our snow is still around, but not nearly as pretty as it was the first day. Since we live on the south side of our ridge we don't get much sun in the winter, so the snow will be here until the temps rise... at least in our "shaded" areas. More precip on the way, but like Deb said, we may never experience another snowfall like this again.
Going to see the movie "Lincoln" today.
I use the App Blogger to post. It's free. We only got 2 in. Here, that's enough, it's supposed to snow like every day from now on......
Scott says he has to comment as anonymous, his name isn't listed as a follower. how does he get on the list?
Deb, you forgot to give me the Detroit book! Tracy posted that pic of Bill and myself on Facebook with our white elephant gifts.
Yep, I posted that under the other topic Waiting for Christmas. I can send it to you.
Post a Comment