galanski family, paczkowski family, galan family, delfino family, and extended families
We got our first taste of snow this morning. I'm so glad I have a heated birdbath!
Geez, that looks like a lot! Nothing here but flurries.
Only rain here. Way too dreary. I'd rather have some snow.
Be careful what you wish for!
Hey, Alice, that is a nice new picture of you (& Bill). What is Mumford Point?
It's a museum on base at Camp Lejeune, NC all about the first black Marines to serve. Becky took us in when we visited her in Oct.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Geez, that looks like a lot! Nothing here but flurries.
Only rain here. Way too dreary. I'd rather have some snow.
Be careful what you wish for!
Hey, Alice, that is a nice new picture of you (& Bill). What is Mumford Point?
It's a museum on base at Camp Lejeune, NC all about the first black Marines to serve. Becky took us in when we visited her in Oct.
Post a Comment