Books Read
The list that was on the blog for the books that we read and rated has been acting up. Instead of putting new entries at the top they went to the bottom and out of sight. So I have created a new list and this one will have to be kept short unless Blogger fixes the problem.
I wanted everyone to see the long list of books that we have read in the last few years so I'll leave the old list up for a few days. If you want to read a good book look for the 4 or 5 stared ones. These were the recommendations made by: Alice, Shirley, Cindy and Patsy. I don't think anyone else contributed over the years but if you would like to just let me know. We are always looking for a good book to read!

2 comments:
Thanks for the update, I know I haven't been reading too much but I wondered why you haven't posted recent books you read, I get the updates on Goodreads.
Comment I wrote 9days ago but couldn't add :
Yes, I was waiting to see if it got fixed....others have complained too.
Aren't you surprised at the long list? I noticed that a bunch a little more than halfway down don't have stars which I know we rated.
If I had the time & energy I would try again it do a blog on Wordpress. Does Kim have any thoughts on a better blog program?
The electricity just went out!! I'm glad my iPad was powered up and I'll be able to read on it.....after I save this.
Post a Comment