Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Quilt


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It looks very autumny with the colors. I just heard Kmart will be open on Thanksgiving and the employees aren't happy.

Alice said...

We were just at the Corner Bar with Sandy and Paul and she said they will stay open for 48 hours straight.
It looks like Paul will host Thanksgiving and I'm looking to have the birthday party in Jan. for Bill and Becky the first weekend.

Alice said...

The ladies from the church where I won the quilt told Bill at the coffee shop that they won't let me buy raffle tickets next year.

Anonymous said...

HA HA, yeah, you're dangerous when it comes to gambling! Do you know day Paul and Kim are looking at?

Alice said...

He said they would gt an email out.

Alice said...

Paul says Thanksgiving Day.

Anonymous said...

That's good. Thanks!

Alice said...

Anyone watch Parts unknown on CNN tonight? They showed our house on the Blvd. and fire station.

Anonymous said...

I did...I was going to tell you about it. We should be famous for living 2 blocks away from the Packard plant! I thought it was fair and true. Anthony Bourdain has been all over the world and he should know. I'm sure it does look like Chernoble to him.

Alice said...

Who would know that block would become famous? I just wonder what they will do to the Packard property? I wish he would have gone to original Buddy's, that would have been interesting. I had posted that show on Facebook, but had no response, I guess our generation has the only interest in Detroit.