Yes, it can!
It's hard to tell exactly what your temperature was yesterday, Alice, but our's beat yours, I'm sure!
I think it may have gotten up to 5 degrees above zero but it didn't matter to Storm. She just wanted to keep a watch out for the deer that cross the field. They fooled her though and went through the back way, along the river, in the woods where the snow isn't so deep. They are having a hard time finding food so our landscape is in danger. I feel sorry for these beauties so throw out some old squash which I noticed they devour.
This little kitten is the feral cat, Rag Muffin, that came a couple of years ago. She will NOT come into the house and hates it if you try. She lives in the garage and seems to be just fine with all that fur. She gets a big mane in the winter that disappears in the summer. She loves Storm and comes to the door for breakfast and dinner. A little cutie!





2 comments:
I think the coldest it got here was 12 below.
I throw out food for the birds, squirrels and rabbits. I haven't seen any deer yet.
We are returning from Mt. pleasant right now before the snow starts again.
We have more deer than anything else. Stan saw a group of 7 the other day. We're getting 3-5 inches on Saturday! Hasn't January been the longest month ever???
Post a Comment