While the family gathered together, we had a round table discussion about our new condo. I'm so lucky to have all this help from a builder, project planner, accountant, home inspecter, insurance adjuster and a would be lawyer in the family. We have to have our final construction plans by this Friday and then choose the cabinets, flooring, paint colors, fixtures, appliances, counter tops,etc.....
Happy Birthday, Conner. That doesn't look like enough cake!
Wow. Glad you have all that help but your kitchen looks so good are you sure you want to move? Forget I asked that. I'm sure it is a hard decision no matter what.
You are lucky to have all those creative people around you! Justin's wishing we had an architect because he wants to expand the house they bought, and the architects are so expensive out there.
It's a hard decision to move or not to move, but I think it's time. Not that much for me, but for Bill. He likes to do too much himself, like the lawn and snow removal. He will have more time for bicycling, the Meijers trail is a few blocks from the condos. The hard part is all the rules and regulations.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Conner. That doesn't look like enough cake!
Wow. Glad you have all that help but your kitchen looks so good are you sure you want to move? Forget I asked that. I'm sure it is a hard decision no matter what.
You are lucky to have all those creative people around you! Justin's wishing we had an architect because he wants to expand the house they bought, and the architects are so expensive out there.
Yes, a rite of passage turning 16.
It's a hard decision to move or not to move, but I think it's time. Not that much for me, but for Bill. He likes to do too much himself, like the lawn and snow removal. He will have more time for bicycling, the Meijers trail is a few blocks from the condos. The hard part is all the rules and regulations.
Actually that ice cream double chocolate cake served 12 with 2 slices left over. We devoured 6 pizzas and salad, also.
Post a Comment