Haaaappy Spring!?
Kombucha Beer made by Unity Vibration inYpsilanti, Michigan. It is raw, made with organic ingredients, gluten free, vegan and is healthy and has beneficial bacteria. It will never replace a good ol' beer but interesting. I remember Dona was really into Kombucha for a while, and she and I would make it ourselves.
Today does not feel at all like Spring but I'll make a toast anyway to the end of Winter!
.png)


14 comments:
I'll toast to that, with my afternoon vanilla latte. only thing good about March is the basketball tournament. Today, Western MI, MI State and U of M playing, full day of basketball.
Tomorrow we go over the final plans for our condo, it's the pre-construction meeting and making a 10% deposit!
How did it go at the meeting?
Today's a little nicer out. At least it's sunny and 40!
I see some of the big teams went down fast in basketball, but not MI and State.
We made some changes and upgrades! Brenda is such a great help, she has an eye for detail and asks a lot of questions. John went over all the plans and checked out the financial stuff. I wrote the check for 10% down and we should have a condo by July 15th.
WOW! Congratulations.
Thank you, I hope we like living there. The name of the complex is Trillium Glen and our street is Buttercup Run. With names like that you would think it will be nice.
Now, that's a job I would like.....naming streets.
I had asked who gets to pick out the street names and the president of the company says he does, then I asked why Buttercup run? Was there a street named Buttercup already? ha, ha! The other streets are Trout Lily Lane, and Sun Drop Drive!
Well you know he likes flowers because those are all flower names. Guess it will look really nice there if he plants all of those!
I hope they do, because I can't! That's one thing that I will miss.
I know, it'll be strange for me too to having things different. I look forward to getting more exercise by not driving everywhere. I know I'll have a much smaller place to live in so I'm trying to concentrate on the positive. It'll be an adventure for both of us, sis!
Actually, I'm going to have more room, but I can stay on the main floor if I choose. We are having a walkout and having the downstairs partly finished, a bedroom, bath and family room.
Yay! So I'll have a place to stay if I visit?
You two need a new post titled "downsizing"!
We want to keep you in the conversation, Patty.
I'm going to use that downstairs bedroom as an office/craft room. We will get a daybed so if you want to stay over, you're welcome.
Post a Comment