Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Day Last Week

Since you asked, Alice, I was celebrating my birthday most of the week.
It included lot's of eating and listening to Happy Birthday.  My favorite was by this duo....Ryan & Livi !  BTW Olivia will be 2 on March 26.


Flowers and greetings
My amaryllis is sending out a second series of blooms
A couple of days later the weather changed and the wind blew the new snow.  It was really bad.  A man from Manchester was killed when a truck rammed into him in the whiteout!  
Then Friday morning we woke to 14 BELOW zero!!
The snow has this icy crust that you can walk on.  
I'd like to see the piles of snow you must have, Alice.  I feel a little sorry for the wild animals out there but the birds are sharing!  or is it the squirrels that are sharing?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was so sweet, watching those two sing you a song, What a treasure!

Alice said...

That video is precious! Some times you wish they would never grow up.It's been a long, cold winter. I try to dwell on the good things, like we never lost power, I haven't been sick (Bill either), got enough money to pay my bills, cars never broke down.......
My neighbor next door got a new metal roof put on a couple of months ago and lost half of it with the last wind storm! We have a lot to be thankful for.

Anonymous said...

Well said, sis! Indeed we do.

dona said...

Patsy .. the kids are sooo sweet.. still innocent! You are fortunate! they do grow toooooo fast..