Thursday, August 14, 2014

Some condo pics

Ainsley worked on displaying my bobble head collection in the family room.

A wonderful place to have my morning coffee.
The wetlands in our backyard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice! Lucky you have a shelf custom made for your collection. Looks like a beautiful room with scenery...very peaceful.

Must be really cool out there because the weather folks here are talking about how unusually cool it is here for August. I hope it's like this for the wedding next year!

Alice said...

Yes, it went down to 45 degrees last night! had the heat on. It's been warming up to the 70's in the daytime. Never hit 90 degrees this Summer, yet. We received the " save the date" okay, our first mail here.

patsy said...

Since you gave permission to turn on the heat....just to take the morning chill off!....and not be considered crazy for doing it in the middle of August, I did it today too. Yikes! afraid of what the winter be like and what our heaating bills will be. I'll have to get the fireplace set up for an early morning fire.

Your new spot looks just perfect for you. So nice, nestled in with the trees and nature. Did you take some of your plants and can/will you garden?
It is always like being on vacation when you have that perfect spot to relax and have your morning coffee! What are you reading? Pick up "Gone Girl".

I haven't received my save a date yet but I was assured that I can still use my same address and I should still get all my mail. I'll let you know, Deb. This man is creating all kinds of conflicts in Manchester so hopefully his superiors will come to inspect the problems. I could write a Postal-Nazi episode for Sienfeld and it would be very funny except for those involved.

Alice said...

I didn't dig out any plants, I'm supposed to have a small area up front to plant, but it's all dirt yet, no grass or any landscaping yet. They are still finishing up the trim painting out there right now.
I felt like you listening to the game the last couple days on the radio. AT&T is coming today, hopefully to install phones and internet.
I brought my hanging basket and some potted plats for the patio.