I hope your listening to the Tigers! So fun sitting on the back porch, where is is cooler with a breeze.and going into the 19th inning! tied up at 5 & 5! It's been 30 years since they went into a game this long, 6 hours! I guess it could go on forever but it's hard to just sit and listen but it is a perfect summer evening.
I hope they had a good turn out at Hearts. And it looks like the Young's have everything under control. There comes a time when you just have to relax.
I was watching the game, boo, hoo! The whole Nowosielski's family were at the festival, Kara posted pictures on F B, even a picture with Paws. We worked at the house for 5 hours, then went to the GRATTAN bar for lunch and drinks.
Yeah, Jeff sent me the pictures! So glad that they all were there when we couldn't be. It means a lot to me :) Everybody looks good and it seems like the weather was perfect. What a family we have! We should be thankful.
4 comments:
I hope your listening to the Tigers! So fun sitting on the back porch, where is is cooler with a breeze.and going into the 19th inning! tied up at 5 & 5! It's been 30 years since they went into a game this long, 6 hours! I guess it could go on forever but it's hard to just sit and listen but it is a perfect summer evening.
I hope they had a good turn out at Hearts. And it looks like the Young's have everything under control. There comes a time when you just have to relax.
I was watching the game, boo, hoo!
The whole Nowosielski's family were at the festival, Kara posted pictures on F B, even a picture with Paws. We worked at the house for 5 hours, then went to the GRATTAN bar for lunch and drinks.
Yeah, Jeff sent me the pictures! So glad that they all were there when we couldn't be. It means a lot to me :) Everybody looks good and it seems like the weather was perfect. What a family we have! We should be thankful.
Somebody needs to put up a picture from the fest!
Post a Comment