Did you buy a pair? What store was that at? Or what brand was it? Love it, speaking of shoes, I'm at the podiatrist this afternoon, I go every 3 months for a check up on my toe nails.
Wow, how did I know it would be a foot day?? They're at Ross, which is a discount store like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Inside the shoe is Cliffs, White Mountain. Only $14.99!! No, didn't buy them.
I'll check out TJMaxx and Marshall's next time I go. I'm tired of my black fleeced lined Merrells. I get a free pedicure from the doctor every 3 months. It's not free, but it's a doctors visit.
I checked T J Maxx today, clerk says they don't have any white shoes in yet, but found a pair on clearance that I liked, never can have too many shoes. 70 degrees today, but tomorrow in the 40's again!
8 comments:
Did you buy a pair? What store was that at? Or what brand was it? Love it, speaking of shoes, I'm at the podiatrist this afternoon, I go every 3 months for a check up on my toe nails.
Wow, how did I know it would be a foot day?? They're at Ross, which is a discount store like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Inside the shoe is Cliffs, White Mountain. Only $14.99!! No, didn't buy them.
I'll check out TJMaxx and Marshall's next time I go. I'm tired of my black fleeced lined Merrells.
I get a free pedicure from the doctor every 3 months. It's not free, but it's a doctors visit.
I just noticed those shoes are my size!
If you can't find them, let me know and I'll pick them up for you.
I think our stores are a little behind yours getting the Summer things in. I didn't see any white shoes at Marshall's.
I checked T J Maxx today, clerk says they don't have any white shoes in yet, but found a pair on clearance that I liked, never can have too many shoes.
70 degrees today, but tomorrow in the 40's again!
Beautiful here too. Those kitty shoes were more tan or beige. You probably couldn't tell from the picture.
Post a Comment