Open water on the pond, spotted some geese and ducks this morning.
Still some patches of snow on the ground.
Easter bunny will come soon, better get some jelly beans!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very festive! I'm having a hard time finding a wreath. I don't want an Easter one, just kind of a spring one. Where is yours from? I can't put out Easter candy until after Lent because Stan gave it up!
I got mine at Kohl's, I shop there a lot now, I had a $10 off coupon I had to use. I hope I don't lose mine, I never found my shamrock, someone must have picked it up.
2 comments:
Very festive! I'm having a hard time finding a wreath. I don't want an Easter one, just kind of a spring one. Where is yours from? I can't put out Easter candy until after Lent because Stan gave it up!
I got mine at Kohl's, I shop there a lot now, I had a $10 off coupon I had to use. I hope I don't lose mine, I never found my shamrock, someone must have picked it up.
Post a Comment