Waiting For Spring
Still a lot of snow on the ground, here
Max wanting to go out and enjoy the sunshine.
my Christmas cacti blooming again.
And my poinsetta refusing to shed all the blooms.
galanski family, paczkowski family, galan family, delfino family, and extended families
Still a lot of snow on the ground, here
Posted by
Alice
at
11:17 AM
4 comments:
Wow, quite a bit of snow on the ground. I put up some shamrock lights, even though we're not Irish. How is Max doing? I might have some green beer for St.Pat's day.
Max seems depressed, sleeps a lot, but when Jim and Ainsley visited yesterday, he played and seemed happy.
It's supposed to hit 60 degrees tomorrow!
I sent some good weather your way. It was 68 yesterday.
Thanks for the good weather, Deb.
Those shoes are adorable!
I remember a big snow storm on St. Pat's Day. I don't trust these lovely warm days until after the 17th 1
Post a Comment