I've had this plant over 25 years, they say it cleans the air in the room.
Our robin had 4 eggs and started to hatch one every day.
They are thriving and always hungry. Hope they leave the nest soon so Max and I can sit out on the deck!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, they hatched! I know you're missing sitting out. It's such a nice patio. I think it's amazing how these houseplants last so long. I think Scott even had my big plant in his basement for awhile and it hung in there.
I'm wondering why Dona's posts don't show, but come in email.
Forgot to tell you.....they're opening a Kilwin's on King St. on June 8! I was walking down there today and I thought I was seeing things. It's a perfect spot because they'll get all the tourists.
Leo's is good. I bought a bunch of small bottles of diet Vernors in MI because here they only sell it in a can. I never drink a whole one and it goes flat.
I think maybe Dona doesn't sign in to her Google acct or something like that because a couple of days ago I got a message from spam alert at gmail that was holding Donas comment until I either excepted it or rejected it. I assigned it as NOT spam and it went to the comments under the Cemetery Post, it's there now. Some time it might be good for Dona to get a new account and ask to join our blog, which I approve, and maybe it will take care of problems. I will send Dona a new invite to join the blog and maybe move it along. Or maybe it is just old software or programs or something!?
Did you hear the Diane Rhem program that talked about where people get their news? I was wondering about the move to Facebook for world & national news.
7 comments:
Wow, they hatched! I know you're missing sitting out. It's such a nice patio. I think it's amazing how these houseplants last so long. I think Scott even had my big plant in his basement for awhile and it hung in there.
I'm wondering why Dona's posts don't show, but come in email.
Forgot to tell you.....they're opening a Kilwin's on King St. on June 8! I was walking down there today and I thought I was seeing things. It's a perfect spot because they'll get all the tourists.
Over here on 28th. St., Leo's Coney Island is opening next month. Same Greek family from Detroit. I hope they offer Vernirs shakes, too.
Leo's is good. I bought a bunch of small bottles of diet Vernors in MI because here they only sell it in a can. I never drink a whole one and it goes flat.
I think maybe Dona doesn't sign in to her Google acct or something like that because a couple of days ago I got a message from spam alert at gmail that was holding Donas comment until I either excepted it or rejected it. I assigned it as NOT spam and it went to the comments under the Cemetery Post, it's there now.
Some time it might be good for Dona to get a new account and ask to join our blog, which I approve, and maybe it will take care of problems. I will send Dona a new invite to join the blog and maybe move it along. Or maybe it is just old software or programs or something!?
Did you hear the Diane Rhem program that talked about where people get their news? I was wondering about the move to Facebook for world & national news.
I follow her on FB, did you hear her with Jane Fonda? These two look terrific!
Diane will have Bernie Sanders on her show.
Post a Comment