Saturday, June 6, 2015

Whitecaps game

Yesterday we went to a game with Paul, Kim,Charlie and Ally.  I had asked them if Ally could participate in any game or quiz they play between innings and they said she could throw out one of the first pitches before the game.

They announced her name and that she was joining the peace corps this month. Robert Fick, a former Tiger was there and he autographed her ball. He is the player that hit the last home run at the old Tiger stadium.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so nice! Got a thank you from her today. I wish her so much and I can't even imagine how Paul
and Kim feel. They are so courageous too.

patsy said...

How. Cool is that? I wish Ally could blog some pictures to us some time or you'll have to pass them on when you get any, Alice. Or I'm pretty sure Kim can post too.

Alice said...

I see Doña has a draft up , post but no pictures..

patsy said...

She emailed me, that when she clicks publish, nothing happens. My screen is a little different then everyone's because I am the "administrator"! So, Alice, can you describe how you get to the place where you can see that someone has a draft? ( the blog automatically saves it there as you type). I could open the draft and read it. Can you do that Alice?

Its hard to know why Dona can't get the pictures up. She has been able to do it in the past. Maybe Alice can talk about that too.

Dona could send me the pics and I can add them to her draft and I can click the publish button from my screen and see what happens!
Can you copy the whole post with pictures, Dona, then email it to me?
I love a challenge!

Alice said...

I use my Blogger app on my IPad and on the left hand side it lists all the posts and the top one is Dona's draft, I tried to post it , but it won't go thru. There are no pictures on it.

patsy said...

I just tried the app and after signing in with my Google email and password I got the screen Alice mentions. You can view the whole blog there too. Try it Dona.

Anonymous said...

Same for me, like Alice says. You can view the draft post if you click it, but no pics.