galanski family, paczkowski family, galan family, delfino family, and extended families
It's not much, but at least it's something! It's the first measurable snow we've had. They really got it bad around Norfolk and the coast. I went for a walk to look at clearance items at Ross.
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:23 PM
5 comments:
It looks so nice when it first comes down!
Do or die for the Lions tonight.
The sun came out around 3 PM but it's in the 20s so the snow will stay for a bit. Not to worry, it will be in the 60s next weekend.
Stan has his flameless Lions candle on!
Next year?
Yeah, I've heard that before!☹️
You two are too funny! I can't keep up.
We thought the game was Sunday but it was just as well.
I guess our Zero degree weather doesn't get to you.
It's nice to get a glimpse of where you live. Seems like a nice, quieter spot.
Post a Comment