We The People
Are any of you going to any of the Women's Marches? I have a few friends that are going to DC.
I'd like to get to the one in Lansing or at least Ann Arbor.
These are from the Kickstarter campaign to distribute these posters for the Inauguration and also for the Women's March. They will be printed as full page newspaper ads that can be carried.
Watch the video to know more about it.
For a $5 pledge they will send the president, in February, a postcard of one of the prints and a message on the back.
But they surpassed their $60,000 goal so made the prints available to everyone to download. I'm going to make some postcards of my own because I think they will come in handy.
DOWNLOADS OF ALL WE THE PEOPLE ART:
http://bit.ly/wtpdownloads






2 comments:
I know a few woman going, Charlie's girlfriend, Hannah is going I Denver, but her mom is going to D.C. From GR. They filled 6 busses and had a waiting list from GR, they were driving there and staying overnight at churches. There is a rally at Fountain St. Church all day Sat. I can't say that I will go because the last time Bill and I said we were going to a march or rally our family were concerned for our safety! We are going to Traverse City and I will be in the casino during Inaguaration so I won't see it.
I'm not sure. Nicolle and the girls were thinking about coming as of last week, but I haven't heard the latest. There's always the worry about violence and trouble starting. On the news just now I saw a man from Michigan in DC who drove a huge Trump trailer down there with slogans all over. He's getting a lot of mixed reaction from the locals. Yesterday, a man started himself on fire outside the Trump hotel. This stuff brings out the crazies too.
Great images, Patty!
Post a Comment